Starting your presentation with sections
When you have a global structure of your presentation in your head, P3Plus allows you to create a couple of sections to structure your presentation in advance.
- Create a new presentation
- In Normal view or Slide Sorter View right-click somewhere on the thumbnail pan, but not on a slide thumbnail
- Select "Add sections..."
- Enter the sections you want to add. In this case the sections are the agenda items for a yearly financial meeting:
- Click "OK" and the sections are added to your presentation:
- Add slides to each section to complete your presentation.